Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eric The Awesomeness

 You have to check out this awesome pilot I did with Smiley Guy Studios (production house), Russell Marcus (creator/writer) and Frank Saperstein (executive producer) for at Entertainment One.

I'm so glad it has a home on the interweb now. We can only hope it will turn into a series. Regardless, I learned a lot while making it. Never, ever underestimate the power of your storyboards and animatic. Never, ever give into feeling sorry for yourself or the project. Never, ever give up hope that it will rock as much you envision it can.

For the time we had to create it, I'm very proud of the final result.

I provided all the design, all the boards and animatic, some animation and after effects, tweaks till the last second and the direction. Here's a link to the 2 minute video.   ERIC THE TINY

No comments:

Post a Comment